CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday's Technology Tip

Today's technology tip is a recommendation to a wonderful website. It is called GradeCam and it literally grades papers for you! I can remember when I first started teaching and when I would ask my students to invent something that would be helpful for teachers, it was ALWAYS a machine that would grade our papers for us. Well, my friends, the time has come. This is a DREAM COME TRUE! This type of technology is so beneficial because it allows the teachers to spend their time teaching instead of paperwork. Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think. If you have already been using it for some time, share your thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment